Send Resumes to: HumanResources@Inxitehealth.com
InXite Health Systems is a healthcare innovation company led by veteran entrepreneurs and thought leaders in information sharing. We are committed to improving the health of the nation, through better healthcare coordination. Our Mission: To connect and collaborate with all stakeholders in the U.S. healthcare system, providing the technology, services and expertise needed to fully operationalize and optimize patient-centered coordinated care. Our offerings promote and enable team-based care coordination, population health management and research and development; core pillars of health care reform.
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment that entices, engages and retains the best possible talent. We value the diverse experiences and backgrounds of all our people, as we know that our success depends on the active the sharing of a variety of perspectives and new ideas.
InXite Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. InXite Health Systems is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
InXite Health Systems is seeking qualified Healthcare professionals for its Chronic Care Management (CCM), and Value Based Care operations. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work with a diverse population. Possess superior customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. You will perform non-face-to-face services for the Chronic Care Management program. Demonstrate proficiency in a variety of computer applications. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
• Non-face-to-face care coordination with patients for the Chronic Care Program
• Educate patient on of Value-based Care principles and Chronic Care Management Program
• Complete an in-depth needs assessment with the patient annually
• Review the results and recommendations related to the needs assessment with the patient’s provider
• Review the protocols relevant to the specific patients, with the patient’s provider
• Ensure appropriate management of referrals needed based upon the needs assessment, protocols, and interaction with the patient’s provider
• Ensure medication management is performed with a pharmacist when appropriate
• Be available to address health and needs assessment related issues with the patient on-going
• Address patient questions and concerns, as needed
• Serve as the patient’s advocate
• Serve as the liaison between the patient, care team and specialists
• Keep patient engaged and informed throughout the AWV and CCM commitment
• Monitor lifestyle factors affecting health – such as tobacco use, substance abuse, nutrition and physical activity – and assist the patient with goal-setting to achieve behavioral change
• Bridge the language and cultural gaps between ethnicity, cultural and class for different patient populations
• Document all patient care activities in InXite Health Systems Chronic Care Management application
• Qualified Healthcare Professional
• Motivational Interviewing
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Previous Case Management experience preferred
• Experience in chronic disease management preferred
• Exceptional skills of independence, organization, communication, problem-solving, professional interaction, and human relation skills, as well as analytical skills required
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Service oriented professional who is able to balance excellent customer relationships with profitable and timely results
• Ability to develop a collaborative therapeutic alliance with individuals
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience
1 E. Campus View Blvd.,
Columbus, OH 43235
© Copyright 2013 - 2019, Inxite Health Systems | All Rights Reserved